Monday, July 28, 2008

OK, so first of all....I'm a dork. I didn't get the pictures on this blog...I'll have to work on that. Or I'll just show you all in person!

Today has been great so far. I met with the choir for the first time....all girls. And they have a beautiful sound!! I'm very happy, releaved, and excited about it! We will perform 2 English songs, and 1 Polish song. I look forward to learning a song in Polish!
They have great worship services here...some songs in English and some in Polish. I'm trying to learn the words....get them translated and the be able to sing in Polish!!! We'll see. It's fun!

We have 7 girls in our cabin....3 Americans and 4 Poles. They are very nice and love speaking English. And also love when we try to say Polish words...get a good laugh sometimes too!!!

I need to run. I'm working on some things for my next choir time. I'll try to blog soon.

Jin Dobrae (good day)

No comments: